Mr Raymond Acquah, who happens to be the husband of media personality MzGee has replied Dr Bawumia’s aide Dr. Gideon Boako over veteran actor Psalm Adjeteyfio‘s leaked audio.
MzGee in a post of social media mentioned Dr. Gideon Boako’s name as the one behind the leaked audio.
In respond Dr on Facebook replied MzGee revealing that he is not the one who leaked it and added that MzGee claim that she sent the audio to him is a lie because the said audio was sent to him by MzGee’s husband.
See it below;
Where from this needless rant from Mzgee. I don’t know you and have never dealt with you in my private or public life.
It is your husband that I have a working relationship with because of the work I do. Your husband shares an audio with me in which a voice similar to that of the famous TT is speaking to someone (known to be you).
Listening to the audio for the first time I struggled to understand what it was meant for. Your husband graciously explains the import of it to me in a telephone conversation to the effect that TT had alleged that he is being denied support because of the assistance from the Vice President and some other people including the greater Accra regional minister.”
After Mr Acquah name was mentioned has also tell his side of the story and also defending his wife.
In a post on his Facebook wall, Mr Acquah asked Dr. Gideon Boako to correct the errors in his earlier write up which somehow suggested that he Raymond Acquah told him that his wife, MzGee had written a story she was willing to publish.
His full post reads;
Gideon Boako Doc, I was expecting after our discussion last night that your post will be taken down or amended to reflect the facts. At least that is what you agreed to do.
For the avoidance of doubt,
- I only reached out on Jan 1, 2022, to seek clarification on the relationship established between your office and the actor and asked you to extend further help if it was possible.
- At no point in that conversation did I suggest to you that she or I was writing a story on the voice note.
- Since we agreed nothing on that voice note cast any bad light on your office why will you seek to stop its release or thank me for not writing a story on it?
- I am equally shocked by the claim that I promised to kill such a story. I am absolutely certain no such statement came out of my mouth. She was right by my side during that conversation with you and when you asked me to share the voicenote with you she gave me the green light.
- I know you may have the ability to record phone conversations like the one that transpired between us on Saturday, Jan 1, 2022, or have at your disposal top-notch security technology to obtain same, please, I beg you in the name of God, publish it here let everybody listen to the conversation and determine for themselves whether I said anything about writing a story and or releasing any tape. In fact, If you release the conversation and it backs your claims about an indication on my side to release any tape or write any story, I will resign from my current employment and never practise journalism ever again.
- Even if you were incensed by what she wrote you gave me your word that you will take this down when I asked you to amend it to reflect the truth, I pray you keep your word.
See screenshot below